Tuesday, January 26, 2016

FRUITS OF GOD'S ORDERED PATRIARCHY

I would like to show directly the result of a marriage that is centered upon God's ideal in real practice. I was at the Korean weekly service today. After the service Hyung Jin Nim and his wife spent some time together very naturally and spontaneously. The King of CIG practices what he is preaching. I can personally testify to that from nearly three years of being near and around him and his wife and family.
Now I just have to ask all those opposed to what he teaches about family and spouses and the relationships and who God and Father are, just what are you opposed to in this result?
I know Jon Quinn will understand this along with his loving and supportive wife Christen Quinn.
True Love does NOT breed chaos, but order and clarity in all things. This order and clarity comes based on a heart overflowing with God's original love and desire.
LONG LIVE THE KING AND QUEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment